- General Details
The Analect RovIR FTIR system is designed to be transportable for real-time dynamic monitoring of pilot scale reaction chemistries and continuous process streams.
- Allows measurements at multiple probe tap locations utilizing just one analyzer.
- Utilizes process-proven Analect Diamond 20™ Transept™ optical head.
- Interchangeable sampling options to meet a wide range of operating conditions:
– Choice of Diamond, ZnSe, and Silicon Probes
– Flow-through ATR and transmission accessories
– High throughput light pipes and fiber-optic configurations
- Grams/AI™software and SpectraRTS process software with SpectraQuant™ chemometric software tools for batch and continuous stream monitoring.
- Full chemometric modeling capability including SpectraQuant,™ Eigenvector PLS Toolbox®, Eigenvector Solo®, Camo Unscrambler, Matlab®, Infometrix Pirouette® and Grams PLSiQ
- The RovIR analyzer versatility is demonstrated by its range of applications
- Download the brochure above or contact Suomi Analytics for additional information on applications and specifications