Portagas® is a world’s first technology for non-invasive, non-destructive monitoring of pressurized, inert gas systems.
The key advantages of Portagas® are:
- Intelligent and automatic determination whether an observed change in pressure is due to changing temperatures or a loss of contents
- Effortlessly tracking maintenance by saving and reporting records straight from the instrument.
- Detects even minor changes in the internal pressure, with precision comfortably exceeding the 5-10% agent and pressure loss thresholds cited in regulations such as NFPA 2001 and ISO 14520
- Portagas® analyses the resonance of the cylinder quantitively, through a combination of sophisticated signal processing and data-driven, empirically verified algorithms.
- Product link (hyperlink the word Portagas and product image using this product link)
- You Tube: