- Process Measurements
- Applied Instrument Technologies
- Hydrocarbon SmartSystem™ / HSS
Hydrocarbon SmartSystem™ / HSS
On-line, real-time FTIR monitoring of refinery and petrochemical process streams in hazardous areas.
Categories: FTIR, Products, Multi-Component Analyzers, Applied Instrument Technologies, Process Measurements
- General Details
Analect Hydrocarbon SmartSystem
Provides real-time, accurate and stable monitoring of physical and chemical compositions for refinery process streams. AIT’s large worldwide installed base of these analyzers include the leaders in the refining industry. Due to the use of the extended Mid-IR range and it’s large information content, the system is capable of on-line monitoring of crude oil at the start of the refining process to the fuels blender.
- Integrated system includes sample temperature conditioning, water removal, filtration, and automatic features including sample outlier collection, cell wash, and sample validation.
- Rugged vibration-resistant optical bench provides superior stability.
- Embedded PC option with SpectraRTS™ and SpectraQuant™software provides a comprehensive analysis including outlier identification and capture, alarming functions, and detailed system diagnostics.
- Global calibration database provides starter models for quick implementation
- Demonstrated uptime greater than 99%
- Remote access via modem or LAN
- RefinIR™ and RefinIR 100t™ automated lab sampling accessories are available for rapid calibration data collection and routine analysis.
- Download the brochure above or contact Suomi Analytics for additional information on applications and specifications