- Process Measurements
- Applied Instrument Technologies
- PIONIR® MVP+ Rackmount
PIONIR® MVP+ Rackmount
The PIONIR MVP+ Rackmount is an on-line analyzer designed for the control room.
Categories: NIR, Products, Multi-Component Analyzers, Process Measurements, Applied Instrument Technologies
- General Details
The PIONIR Series of analyzers are designed for operation in on-line and process development environments utilizing patented and licensed BP technology. These on-line analyzers provide real-time, multi-point analysis of refinery and petrochemical processes. Features on the analyzer include:
- Diode array detector and fixed holographic grating, with no moving parts, results in maximum stability.
- Industrially hardened fiber optic cables.
- Dual-beam probe design with continual background correction eliminates fiber variation.
- Large database of calibration models for faster commissioning.
- Full chemometric modeling capability including PLS and PCR.
- Communications options including Modbus,® OPC,® Ethernet and analog protocols.
The PIONIR MVP+ Rackmount is an on-line analyzer designed for the control room. Utilizing fiber optics, probes can be located in general purpose or hazardous areas. The MVP Rackmount is an economical way to implement NIR technology.
|RON, MON||Cetane Number||FCC||Xylene|
|Distillation Points||Cetane Index||Reformate||Para-Xylene|
|E200, E300||Density||Alkylate||Purified Teraphthalic Acid|
|Aromatics, Benzene||Polycyclic Aromatics||MTBE||Solvent Composition|
|Olefins||E360||Straight Run Naptha||Alkylation Unit|
|V/L Ratio*||Distillation Points||Pyrolysis Gasoline|
|Drivability Index||Flash point||Heavy Aromatic|
AVI™ Absolute Virtual Instrument
- Proprietary, patented instrument standardization protocol licensed from PerkinElmer
- Assures that any one PIONIR analyzer is optically identical to any other one
- Provides seamless calibration transferability between PIONIR systems
- Minimizes downtime during maintenance as PIONIR does not need calibration updates when components are changed