Categories: Products, Sample Coolers, Dr. Thiedig, Sample Handling Components
- General Details
The standard cooler PE 02 is designed for the cooling of water and steam up to a maximum pressure of 268 bar at 550 °C, dependent on the material.
A sample thermometer at the outlet belongs to the standard equipment.
The special design allows for the cooling of samples with high cooling water flow rates and, thus, achieves great cooling efficiency.
- Conformity to VGB/DGRL or ASTM
- Cooling performance: 55 kW
- Cooling water pressure: PN16
- Deliverable in non-ferrous metal and with chloride-resistant cooling coil
- The removable housing enables an easy cleaning of the cooling coil
- Designed for enthalpy-rich steams
- Compact design through an internal and external cooling coil