- General Details
The SA-100 is a side stream analyzer using the fluorescence measurement technique. It is designed for use in non-hazardous areas. The SA-1000 has the additional benefit of spectral analysis.
Having successfully introduced revolutionary oil in water analyzers in 2005, Advanced Sensors have released its first analyzer into non-hazardous areas and industries. The SA-100 requires zero on-going maintenance to provide continuous uninterrupted accurate measurements of oil concentrations into industries and areas that do not require a hazardous enclosure.
For the first time, reliable real time data is now available for shipping, industrial and waste water oil in water monitoring.
- Zero on-going maintenance using patented ultrasonic cleaning mechanisms and software
- Laser Induced UV Fluorescence
- Compact Unit with touchscreen operation and set-up
- 0-3,000 PPM range
- 1% accuracy and 99% measurement repeatability
- Complete remote capabilities
- No flow conditioning or flow control
- Plumb’n’Play – easy installation into new or existing installations
- Multiple communications configurations – 4-20mA, HART, Modbus, Ethernet, ADSL, etc..
- Meets stringent IMO requirements for bilge discharge monitoring.
- With no consumables and no regular operator intervention, the Advanced Sensors analyzer offers very low Cost Of Ownership (COO)
- By using laser induced fluorescence (LIF), the analyzer avoids standard lamp fluorescent issues, namely, warm up requirements and deterioration of lamps over time resulting in accuracy issues
- Advanced software capabilities allow complete remote control and monitoring. Ideal for un-manned locations and remote process monitoring
- Easy to use interface with touchscreen technology and password control