- Sample Handling Components
- Pressure-reducing valve VE 50
Pressure-reducing valve VE 50
Categories: Products, Dr. Thiedig, Pressure Control Valves, Sample Handling Components
- General Details
The pressure reducing valve is designed as an angle valve.
The valve seat has a bore of 2 mm and is simple to exchange. The spindle point has an angle of 20°. Together with the differential threading, the valve lets itself be very finely adjusted.
- Useable up to 320 bar at 200°C
- Connection R1/2″
- kv-value = 0.15 m3/h (m3/h at Δp = 1 bar)
- Fine adjustment through differential threading
- Forged valve body made of 1.4571
- Replaceable valve seat made of 1.4571
- Also deliverable in a non-ferrous metal version