- General Details
- Maximum Temperature & Control Pressures
This precision pressure regulator has been designed to allow the user complete flexibility in application. The instrument engineer can now choose the optimum operating parameters he needs for a particular flow system.
Flow and pressure regulation can now be easily and economically accomplished in laboratory and process chromatographs, air pollution analyzers and other general process and laboratory instruments. the low internal volume and no trapped areas mean efficient
operation and cleanliness in instrumentation with high sensitivity detectors. The standard stainless steel diaphragm prevents permeability of undesired contaminants into the flow stream.
This low tempco regulator offers greater pressure and flow stability for critical applications such as chemniluminescent type analyzers and is considered the ultimate in maximum stability with ambient temperature change. The PR-11 Series has truly been designed by experienced instrumentation engineers for use by the instrumentation industry.
- Gas or liquid service
- Anodized aluminum construction
- Stainless steel poppet
- Stainless steel diaphragm with PTFE lining
- Better than 25 Ra finish in diaphragm cavity
- 20 micron inlet filter
- Bubble tight shutoff
- Outlet pressure ranges are 10, 25, 50, 100, 250 and 500 psig
- Proof pressure is 2 times maximum working pressure
- Burst pressure is 4 times maximum working pressure
- Weight: 0.7 lbs (0.31 kg)
- Mounting style is surface or panel (see Outline and mounting dimensions)