- General Details
- Standard Features
- Technical data
The 3000M Series of Paramagnetic Percent Oxygen Analyzers is a versatile, microprocessor based instrument specifically designed to detect oxygen in a variety of gases. This instrument is precise and cost effective capable of measuring percent oxygen in as low as the 0-1% range.
Drawing on the solid performance of our highly successful 3000 series control platform, the 3000MB wall mount provides the user with a wide variety of features and options to satisfy virtually any application.
- Microprocessor based
- Exceptional performance, price value
- Advanced paramagnetic sensor
The 3000MB offers three dynamic, user-configurable ranges plus autoranging, and can be calibrated in any range. The instrument is linear on all three ranges, eliminating the need to recalibrate while switching between ranges.
The analyzer comes standard with an isolated 4-20 mADC output for oxygen concentration and range identification. Additionally, a bi-directional RS-232C serial communication interface provides for remote monitoring and control of span and zero functions. Teledyne provides auto-calibration capabilities as a standard feature in the 3000 series platform.
• Linearity of analysis across three user-selectable ranges
• Autoranging to follow process upsets
• Auto-calibration electronics standard
• Proven, robust paramagnetic sensor
• Three user-selectable ranges plus cal range
• Signal and Range ID output: isolated 4-20 mADC
• Programmable autoranging
• Two fully adjustable concentration alarm set points with programmable relay functions, Form C contacts, 3A resistive
• Calibration contact span/zero, Form A normally open contact, 3A resistive
• Self diagnostics with Form C failure alarm contacts
• Full duplex RS-232C communication link
• Five digit oxygen concentration LED display
• 2×20 alphanumeric vacuum fluorescent display for set up and diagnostics
• Brass sample passages and fittings
• Universal power supply: 100-240 VAC / 50-60 Hz
• Remote calibration digital inputs
Refer Technical data on the Document tab