- General Details
Measure pH, mV and temperature in environments where non-sparking equipment is required using the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ 266S Intrinsically Safe (US) Portable pH Meter. Log up to 100 data points and use the RS232 port to transfer data to an external device. Intrinsically safe approval rating by Factory Mutual (FM) for US only.
|Description||Orion Intrinsically Safe 266S pH portable meter with sensor|
|Model||Orion Intrinsically Safe 266S pH/mV/Temperature Portable Meter|
|Item Description||Orion Intrinsically Safe 266S pH portable meter with sensor|
|Includes||Orion 266S pH meter, 9109WP Orion Triode gel-filled epoxy-body pH/ATC electrode with 1.5 meter cable, 3 AA batteries|
|Range (pH)||-2.00 to 16.00pH|
|Resolution (pH||0.1, 0.01pH|
|Accuracy (pH)||±0.01pH Range (mV) ±1300.0mV|
|Accuracy (mV)||0.1% of reading ±0.3 mV|
|Calibration Points (pH)||1 to 3|
|Range (Temperature)||-20° to 120 °C, -4° to 248° F|
|Temperature Selection||Automatic with ATC temperature probe|
|Keypad||Measure, cal, print, scroll up, scroll down, STO, RCL, clock, power keys|
|Measurement Modes||pH with mV and temperature|
|Data Management Details||Transfer single or all data points to printer or computer|
|Data Points||100 with time and date stamp|
|Log Function Type||Automatic by interval or event or manual data logging|
|Inputs||E-DIN Waterproof (pH electrode), banana plug (ATC temperature probe)|
|Probe Type||pH electrode, ATC temperature probe (includes 9109WP Orion Triode pH/ATC electrode)|
|Power Supply||3 AA batteries (included)|
|Battery Life||1000 hours|
|Battery Type||Three AA (included)|
|Certifications/Compliance||CE, FM (IS, Class I Div 1 Group A, B, C, D, T4), Ex (Intrinsically Safe)|
|Temperature (English) Operating||14° to 131°F (ambient)|
|Temperature (Metric) Operating||-10° to 55°C (ambient)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||16cm x 13.3cm x 3cm (6.30 in. x 5.24 in. x 1.18 in.)|
|Weight (English)||1.4 lb.|
|Warranty||3 year meter warranty|
- Meter can be controlled by a remote PC via RS-232-C output and software for transferring data.
- Compact, portable waterproof meter simultaneously shows pH and temperature on watertight LCD.
- Meter features mV mode, GLPcheck™ electrode verification and three-point autocalibration.
- Three AA alkaline batteries supply power for up to 2000 hours of continuous use.
- Meter can be controlled by a remote PC via RS-232-C output and software for transferring data to the computer.
- Meter Only package includes meter, built-in quiver, neckstrap and instruction manual, RS232 cable and software
- Meter/Electrode package includes meter, Triode™ 3-in-1 Combination pH Electrode, built-in quiver, neckstrap and instruction manual
- Meter Field Kit package includes meter; built-in quiver; neckstrap and instruction manual; case; stand; electrode holder; beakers; 4, 7, 10 buffers; RS232 cable and software
0900A0 Orion Model 900A Printer