- Sample Handling Components
- Heated Sample Gas Filter AHF - 22
Heated Sample Gas Filter AHF – 22
- General Details
- Product features
The traditional design of heated particulate filters requires considerable maintenance and down time due to the work required to change the filter media.
Buhler’s AHF-22 incorporates a new advanced design that eliminates much of this work and sets new standards for ease and speed of maintenance. A spent filter can be changed in seconds and does not require dismantling the unit. Simply turn the handle 90 ° and the filter element slides out for replacement.
Depending on the application, the filter can be heated by self-regulating or controller-regulated cartridges.
Filter media are available in sintered stainless steel, ceramic or pleated stainless steel.
- Robust and reliable design
- Easy installation
- Easy change of filter element without tools
- No disassembly for changing the filter element
- Regulated or selfregulated heating
- Calibration gas port as option
- No cold spots