- General Details
The Direct Drive Model 751™ coupon holder allows a corrosion coupon to be inserted and extracted from a pressurized system through a full opening valve. This is accomplished without the use of a special insertion device or the force and bulky equipment associated with pneumatic or hydraulic methods.
The coupon insertion depth is adjustable to permit coupon positioning at precisely the desired depth within the pipeline or process. All coupon holders are supplied with the necessary mounting hardware to attach the standard coupon type to the probe.
- API 14.1, GPA 2166 and ISO 10715 probe compliance
- Easy, quick, safe insertion and extraction from pressurized system
- Does not require special insertion device or hydraulic fluid
- Horizontal or vertical mounting
- Adjustable length
- Vibration resistant
- High pressure rating
- Stainless steel construction
- Field serviceable packing material