Categories: Oil in Water Analyzers, Products, Advanced Sensors, Water Measurements
- General Details
The EX-400M is a side stream analyzer using microscopy for particle size analysis, commonly used to determine Total Suspended Solids (TSS).
The introduction of Advanced Sensors revolutionary oil in water analyzers in 2005 gave users the first on-going maintenance free analyzer to provide continuous uninterrupted accurate measurements of oil concentrations.
Now, with the introduction of the microscopy, this technology has been enhanced by utilizing video imaging to measure TSS (Total Suspended Solids), oil droplet size and gas bubble size measurements whilst still taking advantage of the self cleaning technology.
- Zero on-going maintenance using patented ultrasonic cleaning mechanisms and software
- High concentration measurement capabilities allowing user configurable ranges from 0-1000 PPM
- +/-4% accuracy and 98% measurement repeatability
- Complete remote capabilities with offline software for live view of results and offline review capabilities
- No flow conditioning or flow control
- Plumb’n’Play – easy installation into new or existing installations
- Multiple communications configurations – 4-20mA, HART, Modbus, Ethernet, ADSL, etc.
- Patented tried and tested Self Cleaning
- With no consumables and no regular operator intervention, the Advanced Sensors analyzer offers very low Cost Of Ownership (COO)
- Ability to measure and distinguish between Oil, Solids and Gas
- Easy to configure and set up, ideal for changing and fine tuning parameters
- Advanced software capabilities allow complete remote control and monitoring. Ideal for un-manned locations and remote process monitoring
- Powerful offline review for process analysis and control