- General Details
The cation exchanger PE 15/16 neutralises the alkalising materials in the sample through the replacement of the cations with H+-ions and facilitates the exchange of cations with hydronium ions and, thus, the measurement of residual conductivity for quality control.
Variations with 1.5 l or 3 l cartridges for the exchanger resin are deliverable. A safety valve (3.5 bar opening pressure) protects the cation exchanger. All parts coming in contact with acid are made of plastic/plexiglass. An additional valve prohibits the draining of the filter when exchanging the filter cartridges.
- Hose connection dimension 5×1.5 or 7×1.5
- Regenerative exchanger resin
- Burst protection against overpressure
- Simple and safe handling due to quick connection couplings at the inlet and outlet
- Optical load indicator through red colour change