- General Details
An indoor air quality monitor will help you perform the most accurate IAQ parameter testing. If there is any detection of mold or other air-borne bacteria formed from outside pollutants, you will be able to detect it right away before it becomes a serious health and safety concern.
Elements coming into your home from the outside can be dangerous to your health, but it doesn’t have to be. Contact us today for more information on our environmental friendly products.
The E Instruments IAQ Monitors provide indoor air quality testing professionals the very latest technology and flexibility in the capability of customizing our handheld AQ Pro and portable AQ Expert IAQ Monitors to incorporate the specific types of toxic gas sensor(s) needed for almost any IAQ application in the field. By offering the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) professionals the ability to customize their IAQ Monitors to specifically meet their own specific requirements anywhere from 1 gas measurement (CO2only) up to 8 total gas sensors in one IAQ Monitor, E Instruments’ IAQ Monitors separate themselves from the competition. For our HVAC professionals, the unique AQ Comfort IAQ Monitors is an economical way to enter the growing residential Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) testing market and provide their customers with solutions on how to improve their Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). Contact E Instruments today regarding your IAQ Monitor needs.
- Multiple Parameters – Up to 6 Simultaneously (Customize to YOUR Needs)
CO2, CO, % RH, Temp, Formaldehyde (CH2O), O2, NO, SO2, H2S, NO/NOx, Barometric Pressure, Air Velocity
- REAL-TIME Continuous Data Logging for Graphs, Data Review, IAQ reports
- Wireless Communications with Bluetooth
- Active Internal Sampling Pump
- PC Software & USB Included
- Barometric Air Pressure
- Temp TcK Input for ∆T
- Differential Pressure
- Light Weight, Durable, and Easy–to–Transport Design
- Large Internal Memory
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Easy to Use Menu System
- Optional Handheld Probe
- Optional Wireless Remote Printer
- Easy Built-in, Menu-driven calibration procedure
- Designed and Manufacturing in the USA