AquaSensors™ RDO™ Pro-X Optical Dissolved Oxygen Sensor
Continuously monitor dissolved oxygen (DO) in municipal and industrial applications with the Thermo Scientific™ RDO™ Pro-X Optical Dissolved Oxygen Sensor. The RDO Pro-X provides real-time, reliable data through continuous DO monitoring, which helps improve wastewater treatment operations.
Connect this advanced optical DO sensor directly to a PLC for seamless integration with industrial control systems. Use any computer to display data, calibrate and customize the measurement without an intermediate analyzer electronics box. Optional AV38 local display/controller is also available for more conventional installations offering single or dual sensor inputs. This versatile system is ideal for monitoring DO levels from 0 to 20 ppm throughout a wastewater treatment plant.
|Accuracy||±0.1ppm up to 8ppm/±0.2ppm from 8 to 20ppm|
|Description||Optical RDO Pro-X Sensor with Modbus RTU (RS485) Interface|
|Max. Pressure||300psig (at 50°C)|
|Range||0 to 20ppm, 0 to 200% saturation|
|Resolution||Below 10ppm; 0.01ppm, 0.1% sat and Above 10ppm; 0.1ppm, 0.1% sat|
|Step Response Time||90% in 30 seconds/95% in 37 seconds|
|Temperature (English) Operating||32° to 122°F|
|Temperature (Metric) Operating||0° to 50°C|
|Voltage||8 to 36VDC|
The AquaSensors RDO Pro-X is the latest generation in rugged luminescent dissolved oxygen technology for wastewater monitoring.
- 0 to 20ppm measurement range
- No membranes; only annual field replaceable caps
- Resists photo-bleaching and abrasive process media
- No “poisoning” by sulfides
- No cross sensitivity to carbon dioxide, ammonia, pH, sulfide, sulfate, chloride or hydrogen sulfide
- Plug-and-play design with digital network interface
- For local display, connect to AquaPro™ or AV38
- Municipal and industrial wastewater