- General Details
The ViscoView® software solution has been developed for customers who cannot connect the ViscoScope process viscometer to a process control system.
Instead, the transmitter is connected to a PC using the RS232 or RS485 output. ViscoView® gathers the measurement data and presents this in a graphic format. This makes it possible to monitor the process on a PC or even in a network. The measurement values gathered are saved in a .txt file and are available for evaluation at a later date or for performing further calculations.
Only one transmitter can be connected using Version 1.0 of this software. From Version 2.0 onwards, up to 8 transmitters can be connected (via an RS485 interface).
- Award winning Negative Ion Capture (NIC) technology
- Rely output for immediate awareness of any leaks detected
- No cross sensitivity with any other gases or moisture in the air
- Audio and visual alarms
- Data logging
- Complete safe set up via PC or the Network Interface protects from unauthorised access
- Built in low flow alarm and full built in diagnostics test
- Exchangeable SmartSensor (12 month lifetime)
- Low maintenance
- Use as a stand alone detector or with the P2 network controller and up to 11 other SF6 AreaCheck P2s
O2: GC (Galvanic Cell)
0 – 2000 ppm SF6
500 ppm SF6 /10ppm
100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
-5°C to 45°C
-20°C to 60°C
OPERATING HUMIDITY RANGE
10 – 90% non condensing
MAX LOAD, RELAY OUTPUT
2,5A / 230 VAC
H 280 x B 165 x T 125 mm
NOISE LEVEL OF AUDIBLE ALARM
> 75 dbA, 1m
1,5 Kg (w/o wall mounting bracket)
T 1A (Slow Blow)
SF6 AREACHECK P2 is especially developed to detect and respond to leakages in indoor GIS with respect to MAC. The P2 is therefore the ideal tool to protect personnel as well as reduce enviromental harmful and costly SF6-emissions.