- General Details
LEO is a portable multi-gas monitor providing accurate detection for workers against volatile organic compounds (VOCs). LEO measures and displays up to 5 gases simultaneously, is fully programmable with on-board data logging and is an ideal tool for confined space applications.
Utilising the ION Science patented PID sensor technology for ultimate resistance to humidity and contamination; LEO gives users the best possible performance in the harshest of conditions.
Truly versatile, LEO has multiple pre-calibrated plug-and-play sensors to choose from, built in pump or user selectable diffusion mode. The instrument has field accessible programme menus along with password-protected programming. LEO is field serviceable with no factory service required.
Its 95 dB audible alarm plus 360 degree high visibility light bar clearly alerts users to the gases present. A robust tool with high impact rubberized case and IP65 approved, LEO is suitable for use in tough environments.
LEO comes with long duration NiMH rechargeable batteries, or optional alkaline battery pack and will run for a minimum of 12 hours with the pump running or 18 hours or more in diffusion mode.
Its low cost and ongoing cost of ownership means LEO is perfect for rental ready applications, plant turnarounds, fire hazmat and any confined space application where a gas monitor is needed.
- Photoionisation detector (PID) sensor unaffected by humidity with anti-contamination design
- Measures and displays up to 5 gases simultaneously
- Fully programmable
- On board data logging
- A wide variety of plug-and-play smart sensors to choose from
- Built-in pump or user selectable diffusion mode
- Field serviceable – no factory service required
- 95 dB audible alarm plus 360 degree high visibility light bar
- High impact rubberised base for safe use in tough environments
- IP65 approved
- Low ongoing cost of ownership
Download the brochure for Technical & Plug and Play Sensor specifications from the Documents Tab.