VisConfig is used to configure all the transmitters and save the parameters. The software is best installed on a laptop and can be connected to the transmitter directly using the RS232 interface on the front of the instrument.VisConfig allows the user to save the read out parameters. If the parameters have to be changed, these changes are also saved and written to the transmitter. Consequently, a backup and history of the transmitter settings is always available.
VisConfig is required to configure the VS-B450 transmitter as this cannot be performed via keys.
VisConfig can be used to adjust the settings of and save the data from any number of transmitters.
- Award winning Negative Ion Capture (NIC) technology
- Rely output for immediate awareness of any leaks detected
- No cross sensitivity with any other gases or moisture in the air
- Audio and visual alarms
- Data logging
- Complete safe set up via PC or the Network Interface protects from unauthorised access
- Built in low flow alarm and full built in diagnostics test
- Exchangeable SmartSensor (12 month lifetime)
- Low maintenance
- Use as a stand alone detector or with the P2 network controller and up to 11 other SF6 AreaCheck P2s
O2: GC (Galvanic Cell)
0 – 2000 ppm SF6
500 ppm SF6 /10ppm
100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
-5°C to 45°C
-20°C to 60°C
OPERATING HUMIDITY RANGE
10 – 90% non condensing
MAX LOAD, RELAY OUTPUT
2,5A / 230 VAC
H 280 x B 165 x T 125 mm
NOISE LEVEL OF AUDIBLE ALARM
> 75 dbA, 1m
1,5 Kg (w/o wall mounting bracket)
T 1A (Slow Blow)
SF6 AREACHECK P2 is especially developed to detect and respond to leakages in indoor GIS with respect to MAC. The P2 is therefore the ideal tool to protect personnel as well as reduce enviromental harmful and costly SF6-emissions.