Steinfurth Automatic CO2 Tester CDA MK-6
The CDA MK-6 measures pressure and temperature simultaneously, calculates the CO2 content and transfers the measurement results via data-interface to the base-unit. A dynamic sample preparation, low-maintenance construction and easiest calibration round-up the high-precision measurement.
Each measurement procedure is ex-factory customized to the specific measuring medium and runs fully automated. The flexible programmable control unit writes every parameter as a measurement protocol in the internal memory, where in detail CO2-content, pressure, temperature, date, time, current number, serial number of the machine and specific sample code enable a perfect conformability.
The base unit integrated touchpad allows a direct, color based classification of the measured results; by the beverage quality is perfectly visualized.
Different settings are very easy and extreme fast adjustable via barcode scanner, user interface or the customizable data interface of the CDA MK-6, whereby even in the case of changing samples or operators the maximal process efficiency is secured.
|Industry||Beverages, Packaging Industry|
|Measurement Categories||CO2, Pressure, Temperature|
|Objects||Packed beverages (cans & bottles)|
|Automation Level||Fully Automatic Machine|
|Measuring Methods||Physical Performance Test Method – Pressure Retention: Zahm Nagel|
- Quick return of investment
- QS based automatic workflow management
- Extremely repeatable results based on the physical laws of Henry & Dalton
- Easy automatic operation
- Integrated automatic sample preparation
- Easy data evaluation & PC connection
- Easy check and calibration
- Operator independent functioning
- Suitable for all carbonated beverage types
- Robust construction & IP-65 waterproof housing
- Low maintenance requirements
- Package type: bottle or can
- Duration of measuring: approx. 2 minutes
- Data output: LCD and RS 232
- Power supply: 230 VAC / 115 VAC
- Accuracy (pressure): +/- 0.03 bar (0.44 PSI)
- Accuracy (temperature): +/-0.3 °C (0.54°F)
- CO2 repeatability: +/- 0.05 g/l (0.025 vol)
- Max. pressure: 10 bar (145 PSI)