Orion™ pHR Process ROSS™ Electrode
Save time and money while achieving fast, accurate measurements in a variety of samples. With minimal maintenance and a longer lifetime, the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ pHR Process ROSS™ Electrode offers superior performance, reliability and longevity for a variety of applications, including pure water.
The double junction design with replaceable salt bridge lengthens electrode life providing better value. When performance starts to degrade, simply remove and replace the old salt bridge and electrolyte to rejuvinate response.
|Description||pHR Salt Bridge, Quantity: 1|
|For Use With||pHR process ROSS electrode|
|Item Description||pHR Salt Bridge; Quantity: 1|
The ROSS™ reference system provides a drift-free measurement system with accurate results.
- Room for 1″ NPT mounting
- A replaceable salt bridge that extends sensor life
- A PT1000 temperature element
- Customizable cable lengths of 10 to 30′ (kits are available for customization)
- Accurate, reproducible results
- Double junction design to prevent contamination
- Unparalleled pH response to extreme temperature changes
- Wastewater Treatment
- Process Water
- Industrial Water
- Drinking Water
- Power Effluent
- Food Processing
– See more at: http://www.thermoscientific.com/en/product/orion-phr-process-ross-electrode.html#sthash.vp2ij6zG.dpuf