Orion™ AQUAfast AQ3010 Turbidity Meter
Generate an accurate turbidity reading quickly with the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQUAfast AQ3010 Turbidity Meter. Perfect for the plant, field or lab, this simple yet powerful turbidity meter offers an impressive array of features. Use the Infrared (IR) LED light source to comply with ISO 7027 requirements and reliably measure turbidity with auto-ranging values from 0 to 1000 NTU. This IP67 waterproof meter offers a long battery life averaging about 3000 tests.
|Automatic Range Selection||0.01 to 19.99 NTU with 0.01 NTU resolution, 20.0 to 99.9 NTU with 0.1 NTU resolution, 100-1000 NTU with 1 NTU resolution|
|Key Functions||Power, Cal, Scroll Up, Scroll Down, Read/Enter|
|Light Source||IR LED for ISO 7027 Turbidity measurement|
|Precision||±2% of reading ±1 LSD for 0-500 NTU, ±3% of reading ±1 LSD for 501-1000 NTU|
|Response Time||<6 sec.|
|Temperature (Metric) Operating||0° to 50°C|
|Certifications/Compliance||CE, TUV 3-in-1 for CSA-US, FCC part 15|
|Item Description||Turbidity meter kit|
- Easy to read results from the large, bright LCD display in a variety of work environments
- Autoranging from 0 to 1000 NTUs
- Uses Nephelometric principle with 90° detection
- Meets ISO 7027 and offers consistent light source for greater accuracy
- No mixing or diluting with EPA-approved polymer bead primary standards for faster calibration
Replacement products include: Parts Set AC301S, Silicone Oil and Cloth AC3SIL, and Vial AC3V25. Other accessories include Cleaning Brush AC3CBR and Formazin Turbidity Standard (4000 NTU, 475mL) AC45FZ.