The pressure calibrator is used for precise monitoring and adjustment of pressure gauges and transmitters. It is equipped with a precision manometer. A fine adjusting screw pressure regulator and a valve complete this portable device.
The pressure gauge to be checked is connected directly to the quick coupling of the calibrator. After closing the valve, the pressure can be increased by the hand pump and decreased by the valve. Small changes can be made by the fine adjusting screw.
– accurate pressurization from -1 to 2 bar, -1 to 10 bar.
– accuracy: 0,1% FS max., in the temperature range of 0…50 °C
– resolution: 7400 test points (0,014% FS)
– battery life: 1/2 year of uninterrupted use
– 4 displays: pressure-, temperature- and time values; unit
– 946 storage locations for measured values (8114 optional)
– Serial interface