Laser Methane mini (LMm) ATEX-rated, laser-based remote methane detector
The LaserMethane mini (LMm) is an innovative portable detector that allows methane gas to be detected from a distance. This enables easy access to hard-to-reach locations, such as elevated piping or locked premises, and helps keep the operator away from potential leak sources.
LMm is now available with a green laser guide light which is more visible especially under strong sunlight. The Laser Methane Mini-Green (LMm-G) combines the benefit of LMm with additional data storage functions and comes with Bluetooth capability, which can be connected to any android device (through the Gasviewer app) for a variety of data storage functions. Important data like location, gas levels and time can also be saved or emailed to a central point.
- Point and shoot technology – required little or no training and is easy to use
- Compact and lightweight – truly portable
- Green/Red guide laser light – clear visibility of where you are surveying
- Wide organic electroluminescence display – clear and bright readout on screen
- No moving parts – little maintenance required
- Self-check and automatic calibration start-up – ensure accurate and reliable reading
- Data storage – full data logging capabilities
- Bluetooth and Gasviewer app – connectivity to android devices
- Location service in Gasviewer app – display and save value as well as location and time on map