High-pressure shut-off valve VD 65
The shut-off valve VD65 is produced as a shut-off valve for the highest operational conditions in sampling equipment.
It is usable for superheated steam up to 630°C at pressures of up to 260 bar.
The cooling fin attachment causes a cooling of the valve unit. Thus, the temperature of the gland packing is reduced by approximately 200 K below that of the valve body.
The gland packing is made of multiple layers of graphite and is free of asbestos. It is constructed in such a way that the so-called gland-nut can be tightened during operation.
The spindle thread is located on top of the gland nut and never comes in contact with the medium in case of leakage.
- Connections R1/2″ or SZ10
- kv-value = 0,50 m3/h (m3/h at Δp = 1 bar)
- Forged body made of high-temperature proof steel W.No. 1.4988
- Cooling fin attachment
- Also deliverable in non-ferrous metal design
- Non-rotating valve spindle (differential threading)
- Gland nut