High-Level and Overfill alarm
Vimex develops and manufactures High-Level and Overfill Alarm Systems for all types of liquid cargo, including both LPG and LNG.
The purpose of our type approved High Level and Overfill Alarm System is to monitor the filling level in cargo tanks. Alarms are given to operators at filling levels set by the ship crew.
The system is suitable for all types of liquid cargo, including both LPG and LNG. It is designed for optimal operation and trouble-free service life.
- Approved by all major classification societies
- For all kinds of liquid cargo, including LPG and LNG
- Designed for up to three levels (e.g. 95 – 98.5 – 99%)
- Easy to install and operate
- Long trouble-free service life
- Two years guarantee
- Renewing sensors without gas freeing
The level switch NOR 4082 has a titan float, but can also be delivered in acid-proof material. The titan float moves with the liquid cargo level to activate a reed switch. Each switch (alarm circuit) is separately fitted with an intrinsically safe relay (zener barrier).
Replacement of the reed switch inner tube from the tank top is performed without removing the installed unit, hence there is no need of gas freeing the tank.