EX100 / 1000
The EX-100 is a side stream analyzer using the fluorescence measurement technique. The EX-1000 has the additional benefit of spectral analysis.
The introduction of Advanced Sensors revolutionary oil in water analyzers in 2005 began with the EX-100. It was the first on-going maintenance free analyzer to provide continuous uninterrupted accurate measurements of oil concentrations.
For the first time, reliable real time data enabled operators to take accurate discharge measurements and thus take the next step to improve efficiency of separation processes and saving money.
- Zero on-going maintenance using patented ultrasonic cleaning mechanisms and software
- Laser Induced UV Fluorescence
- Unparalleled high concentration measurement capabilities allowing user configurable ranges from 0-10 PPB, to 0-20,000 PPM
- 1% accuracy and 99% measurement repeatability
- Complete remote capabilities
- No flow conditioning or flow control
- Plumb’n’Play – easy installation into new or existing installations
- Multiple communications configurations – 4-20mA, HART, Modbus, Ethernet, ADSL, etc.
- With no consumables and no regular operator intervention, the Advanced Sensors analyzer offers very low Cost Of Ownership (COO)
- By using Laser Induced Fluorescence (LIF), the analyzer avoids standard lamp fluorescent issues, namely, warm up requirements and deterioration of lamps over time resulting in accuracy issues
- Advanced software capabilities allow complete remote control and monitoring. Ideal for un-manned locations and remote process monitoring