EX-100M | EX-1000M
The EX-100M is a side stream analyzer using fluorescence for OIW measurement and microscopy for particle size analysis. The EX-1000M has the additional benefit of spectral analysis.
The introduction of Advanced Sensors revolutionary oil in water analyzers in 2005 gave users the first on-going maintenance free analyzer to provide continuous uninterrupted accurate measurements of oil concentrations.
Now, with the introduction of the microscopy, this technology has been enhanced by utilizing video imaging to measure TSS (Total Suspended Solids), oil droplet size and gas bubble size, as well as fluorescent concentration measurements. For the first time, an analyzer with multiple technologies and measurement techniques has been introduced enabling operators to take accurate measurements real-time.
- Zero on-going maintenance using patented ultrasonic cleaning mechanisms and software
- Laser Induced UV Fluorescence
- Unparalleled high concentration measurement capabilities allowing user configurable ranges from 0-10 PPB, to 0-20,000 PPM
- 1% accuracy and 99% measurement repeatability
- Complete remote capabilities
- No flow conditioning or flow control
- Plumb’n’Play – easy installation into new or existing installations
- Multiple communications configurations – 4-20mA, HART, Modbus, Ethernet, ADSL, etc..
- Optional Integrated Spectrometer, turns the EX-100M into EX-1000M – see Spectroscopy in Technology Section
- With no consumables and no regular operator intervention, the Advanced Sensors analyzer offers very low Cost Of Ownership (COO)
- By using laser induced fluorescence (LIF), the analyzer avoids standard lamp fluorescent issues, namely, warm up requirements and deterioration of lamps over time resulting in accuracy issues
- Advanced software capabilities allow complete remote control and monitoring. Ideal for un-manned locations and remote process monitoring