CC2 Series Compact Two-stage Cylinder Pressure Regulator
The CC-2 Series compact two stage precision pressure regulator is well suited for instrumentation applications requiring a precise and stable delivery pressure. The two stage design boasts a 0.05% change in outlet pressure with varying inlet pressure. Offering the utmost in economy of space, the CC-2 was designed to minimize dead volume with a small package.
The CC-2 shares many of the same internal components with the time proven CPR-1 Series pressure regulator. These features and options allow the customer to tailor his regulator to accommodate virtually any application requiring low to moderate flow rates.
The unit comes complete with a CGA fitting, inlet filters and 1-1/2″ stainless steel gauges.
- Anodized aluminum construction
- Stainless steel diaphragms with PTFE linings
- Stainless steel poppets
- Better than 25 Ra finish in diaphragm cavity
- 20 micron inlet filter
- Bubble tight shutoff
- CGA inlet fitting
- 1-1/2″ diameter stainless steel gauges
- Maximum inlet working pressure is 3600 psig
- Outlet pressure ranges are 10, 25, 50, 100 and 250 psig
- Outlet pressure change is 0.05 psig per 100 psig of inlet decay
- Proof pressure is 2 times maximum working pressure
- Burst pressure is 4 times maximum working pressure
- Weight: 2.1 lbs (0.95 kg)
- Optional panel mounting style (see Outline and mounting dimensions)
|Seat Material||Maximum Temperature*||Maximum Operating Inlet Pressure|
|Tefzel®||150º F (66º C)||@||3600 psig (24.82 MPa)|
|PEEK||175º F (80º C)||@||3600 psig (24.82 MPa)|
|PCTFE||175º F (80º C)||@||3600 psig (24.82 MPa)|
* Temperatures in excess of 175º F require the use of a metal knob or the Tamper Proof option