Cation exchanger PE 11/12
The cation exchanger PE 11/12 neutralises the alkalising materials in the sample through the replacement of the cations with H+-ions and facilitates the exchange of cations with hydronium ions and, thus, the measurement of residual conductivity for quality control.
Variations with 1.5 l or 3 l cartridges for the exchanger resin are deliverable. A safety valve as burst protection (3.5 bar opening pressure) protects the cation exchanger. All parts coming in contact with acid are made of plastic.
- Connection dimension R1/2″
- Regenerative exchanger resin
- Burst protection against overpressure
- Fixed connection in the inlet and outlet
- Optical load indicator through colour change